- Ruby Moon's Stories
Do you suffer from allergies, like many others on a regular basis? You've tried all the medicines, ingredients, lotions, potions, you name it and these allergies are still waiting on you? An allergic reaction of the immune system to a substance, your body thinks it's bad for you.
When the body detects these foreign substances (called allergens), it releases a chemical in the blood (the most common of which is histamine), and these chemicals cause an allergic reaction you get; runny nose, watery eyes and skin rashes. The most serious allergy called anaphylaxis and can cause chest pain, shortness of breath, or even loss of consciousness.
Because the body will always react the same way to allergens every time, you cannot really do anything to getting rid of allergens.
There are some factors of allergens:-
- Allergens such as dust and pets.
- A diet low in omega-3 and 6 essential fatty acids.
- Excessive stress.
- Foods like soy, eggs, nuts, Diary products and wheat.
- Irritants such as certain soaps, household cleaning products, clothing or cosmetics.
- The immune system imbalance.
Here are tips getting rid of allergens:-
- Have a healthy diet and avoid foods that can cause allergies, such as dairy products and soy.
- Remove the spices and coffee from your diet.
- Moisturize the skin every day to prevent dryness.
- Taking vitamin A, C and E, which are necessary for healthy skin.
- Apply topical evening primrose oil can relieve itching and dry skin.
- Consideration of omega-3 fish oil can alleviate the symptoms associated with this condition.
- Avoid activities that will make you sweat.
- Practice relaxation techniques to reduce stress.